Green Mushy Peas

The adventures of a stay at home mom to three, traveling abroad during the summer of 2006.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Even the kids are tired.

Maddie said to me yesterday... "I really miss America. The beds there are much nicer and softer."

Charlotte expressed a concern about if her bitty babies would remember who she was yesterday, and Christian keeps asking "Which home?" when we tell him it's time to go home from somewhere.

We have less than two weeks left here, and like I said before I truly want to enjoy it the best I can. But homesickness really does loom heavy!

Today, Stewart is in London, and I am meeting Gloria down by the seaside to take the kids to the sea life centre. It's really boring if I remember correctly, but it's a good way to kill a half a day anyways.

On Wednesday, we are going to the Bluebell Railway, a scenic steam train, and then on Thursday we are attempting a trip to Little Hampton, which is a touristy beach. Then of course on Friday, we are leaving for Paris!!!! Sans kids of course.

I feel like I don't have much to blog about nowadays, because the excitement of being over here in a new place has kind of worn off at this point and now we are just biding our time before we come home. But I'm determined to keep this up until we leave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home