Green Mushy Peas

The adventures of a stay at home mom to three, traveling abroad during the summer of 2006.

Monday, July 31, 2006

A shock to the system....

If you have noticed, in the column next to my blog there is a link you can click to see the weather in Brighton, England. I rely on that link to keep my eye on the weather, since the Europeans don't seem to believe in the weather channel.

I just checked that link this morning to see what our last week in England has in store for us. The temperature isn't going to hit 70 until Saturday, which is the day we leave.

So I decided to go to http://www.weather.com and check on the weather at MY house, in Matthews, NC.

Ummm.... a heat index of 105? 109?

Insanity!!!

All I have to say is... Thank GOD for CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home