Green Mushy Peas

The adventures of a stay at home mom to three, traveling abroad during the summer of 2006.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Great British Summer

This heat wave has just been crazy the last four days!! Today in London they were expecting it to be nearly 95. That's just inhumane without air conditioning!! It wasn't too awful here in Hove, but bad enough. I believe the heat wave is meant to be heading out of here tomorrow... I am looking forward to getting my nice 70ish weather back! Of course, I will me longing for the mid 80's once I am back home in the states, and I'm dealing with the heat and humidity that I know everyone is suffering with over there right now!

This ad is great that I am sharing with you tonite -- although with the current weather, it's not quite accurate! Of course, this is a freak freak occurence (I'm starting to really believe in Global Warming!!!) and my in laws assure me that the ad isn't far from the truth.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat-
I have LOVE reading your blog and of course admiring your photography.

You say its hot there, but you are stiller cooler than here!! We are having code orange air days, humidity. the heat index says it feels over 100*

take a swim, find a sprinkler or a fountain!

these last 2 weeks will fly by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home