Green Mushy Peas

The adventures of a stay at home mom to three, traveling abroad during the summer of 2006.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Drusilla's



Last week we went to Drusilla's Zoo, which is a little zoo park outside of the Brighton area in a little town called Alfriston. It's actually a really great zoo and the kids loved it. They had a great time. It was a good way to get out of the house and into the sunshine!

Maddie was pleased to see the baby Shetland Ponies of course, Charlotte really liked everything weird and icky, and Christian true to form was more excited about the train that ran thru the park and the diggers in the exhibits they were remodeling. Ah, well.

Hopefully this can be my last "update post" -- I feel like I have kind of caught up now. He he he. I've been living in the past for the last few days! Hopefully my next posts can be in the present tense.

What did we do without internet access before?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home