Green Mushy Peas

The adventures of a stay at home mom to three, traveling abroad during the summer of 2006.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Arundel

Well this post is like over a week old now, but I wanted to share the pictures anywho. When my sister and brother in law were over, we took some time to get out into the country to visit the village of Arundel, which is built around the River of Arun. The really interesting thing about Arundel is the huge castle which still resides there, and which is still lived in! Built in the early 1100's, it's still standing and spectacular. The grounds are gorgeous too. The whole place makes me want to live in a castle. ;)

Some pictures of the village and the surrounding grounds of the castle....









Some shots of the castle, and the view from the "keep" at the very top...







The cathedral in the village....



And finally, the Draper Family, atop the Keep.

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I just can not begin to tell you how much I want to be there too! I have always loved your pics, and these are no exception. I hope you are all having a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home