Green Mushy Peas

The adventures of a stay at home mom to three, traveling abroad during the summer of 2006.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Missing In Action

My friend Kelli had this to say about my disappearance from the internet:

"Today I am pretty sure she got on the wrong bus and is wandering hopelessly in Scotland. She may have stumbled into St Andrews for some fun shopping along the way but I'm pretty sure she is on the brink of starvation b/c she can't understand the wait staff in any restaurant. She keeps getting chips and brown sauce no matter what she orders and that my friends, is downright nasty. Poor poor girl."

Good guess, and probably on any other given day it could have been quite true -- but it turns out that we have just been under the stress of moving, and BoA screw ups.

After losing our internet at the inlaws LAST week when a major out of character storm rolled in off the sea and over the downs, we moved into our house finally on Saturday (almost a week late due to banking errors all over the place)... and now we are waiting patiently for our broadband to activate. I'm so so lost without my email and my blog and most of all my connections to my friends and family back in America! I miss you all... hopefully I will be back with real blogs ASAP. I have lots of pictures to share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home