Green Mushy Peas

The adventures of a stay at home mom to three, traveling abroad during the summer of 2006.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Old Biddies.

I didn't get to post this morning as I usually do... we had too much going on! Stewart got home from Chester last night, and then was straight on the computer this morning working. We got out of the house for a few minutes to go and visit Gloria.

Gloria is the manager of a Rest home for the elderly. Of course we were absolutely swarmed by old people when we went in, anxious to see and touch the kiddos. Christian flirted with all the old women, and was a serious hit. I was told by one of the old Gents that it was easy to see why Stewart left England and moved to America for me, that anyone in their right mind would have. He he he.

This afternoon, Auntie Deb from Scotland arrived! She and Grandpops are here now. I feel like I know Deb, as she is always the first to send a card or a note of greetings from Scotland. She sends all my kids $$ (and yes, USD!!) on their birthdays and Christmas. So it is great to finally be able to meet her in person.

My sister and brother in law arrive in the morning! I'm so excited. I hope we don't dissappoint and that they have a great time. :) I am heading to the train station tomorrow to catch a ride up to the airport and meet them.

We got final confirmation on the house this morning, and move in on TUESDAY!

Hooray!

More updates to come while my sister are here, even though they may be a bit fewer and far between. We plan on taking my sister to do all sorts of fun touristy stuff, and we're going to be visiting my favorite city on the planet... London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home